1. With a few exceptions I will buy nothing new.
2 The period of the challenge will be for an initial three months beginning January 1, 2007. I will reevaluate the challenge in March and make a decision whether or not to continue it.
3. No Sytrofoam cups. If I can't remember to bring my coffee cup I don't get coffee.
4. Only one package of paper towels per month. This will be used for cooking (micorwave) purposes not cleaning.
1. all necessary hygenie and basic
cleaning supplies, deodorant etc.
2. all necessary repairs and
maintenance to the house and car.
3. Basic functional underwear
4. e-books The orginial compactors
group permitted downloadable music
because there was no material
product, after some thought I have
decided that this logic also
applies to downable text.
5. Any prescription or non-
prescriptions items needed for
6. I am also suspending the challenge
during any travel.
Wish me luck. I have a feeling I'm going to need it.
My Buy Nothing New Rules
December 28th, 2006 at 09:48 pm